- We do not rent or sell any personal information we collect from our users to any 3rd parties.
- We do not sell any advertising on any of our products, and so the personal information you share with MATE is never used for 3rd party services.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. In addition, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of device you use, your devices unique device ID, the IP address of your device, your operating system, the type of Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use our services.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- In accordance with Rule 5(6) of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules., 2011 we shall provide the information provided by users, as and when requested by them, for review that they had provided and ensure that any information found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected or amended as feasible.
- In accordance with Rule 5(7) of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules., 2011 we shall provide the option to withdraw consent given earlier. In the event of withdrawal of consent, we will not be providing services for which the information was sought
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Generally, we do not disclose personal information to third parties for them to use for their own purposes. However, some of the circumstances in which we may do this are:
- To service providers and other persons working with us to make the Website available or improve or develop its functionality (e.g. we may use a third-party supplier to host the Website);
- In relation to the proposed purchase or acquisition of our business or assets; or
- Where required by applicable law or any court, or in response to a legitimate request by a law enforcement agency or when we believe in good faith (doctrine of uberrima fides) that the disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, address security or technical issues or respond to a government request.
A note to minors: If you are under the age of 18, please get permission from your parent/legal guardian or school before using the MATE Platform or sending any e-mail to us. We always seek authorization from either a parent, legal guardian, or school. If we discover that we have collected any Personally Identifiable Information from a child under the age of 18 without parental or school consent, we will suspend the associated account and/or remove that information from our database as soon as possible.
If you have questions or comments relating to our Terms and Conditions, or if you would like us to update information, we have about you or your preferences, please contact us by email at email@example.com